Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What's your nickname meaning?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zapdos The Blitz
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
Zapdos The Blitz

What's your nickname meaning? Vide
PostSubject: What's your nickname meaning?   What's your nickname meaning? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:50 am

Hey and welcome to this thread,just like the title said,Here you can tell us what is the meaning of your nickname,all Latiaswebs rules apply here,now let me start

Zapdos The Blitz
I'm actually nicknamed ZapdosBlitz on both smogon and shoddy battle.When I try to register to this thread,I actually type ZapdosBlitz as my username,but then I think I made mistakes when I type the password and it just not working......
I finally use this nickname instead
The nick meaning itself is pretty easy to understand,Zapdos is my favourite pokemon of all time,and the Blitz word is there because my favourite move is Flare Blitz,but then my friend that live in Germany tell me that Blitz means Thunderbolt in german language so in Germany it actually means Zapdos Thunderbolt
or Zapdos the Thunderbolt
Back to top Go down
pastel
Marsh Trainer
Marsh Trainer
pastel

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname meaning?   What's your nickname meaning? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 am

Pastel means cake in spanish, and I love cake, what more do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Ulver
Boulder trainer
Ulver

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname meaning?   What's your nickname meaning? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:09 am

Vacuous Reality (I later discovered) refers to things like popular lifestyle, lust for luxury, obsession with shallow things, the life of the media, etc.

However in my case it's different. Vacuous means empty, lacking, void. Reality refers to both the subjective reality and objective reality. It means a meaningless and purposeless life/universe.
Back to top Go down
Davidda
Thunder Trainer
Thunder Trainer
Davidda

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname meaning?   What's your nickname meaning? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Davidda is simply my name "David" put together with -da in the end.
Usually to fit in certain nickname limits Wink
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname meaning?   What's your nickname meaning? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Max was that anime character from Pokemon Advanced, the Hoenn saga. Other than that, max is short for maximum and is the exact opposite of minimum. It means something in which you cannot exceed as a limit. It's the largest possible quantity. Other definitions include it as an adjective as "the greatest or most complete or best possible," which is what was just said up there, "the greatest possible degree," or interestingly enough what hasn't been said yet is, "the point of a curve where the tangent changes from positive on the left to negative on the right."

And I wonder anything else, right? I love the character Max and that fact it means you can exceed no more of, in which is also the case of ↨.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
krakenzeus
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
krakenzeus

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname meaning?   What's your nickname meaning? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:20 am

I usually make my nicknames very abstract, whatever comes into my head at the time.
My one I made first for a LAN game and I liked it so I decided to keep it
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname meaning?   What's your nickname meaning? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:55 am

I was trying to do a little thing that I needed a login to. The first coulpe of logins were already taken. I put in calze - taken. So I put calze6 and I was accepted.
Back to top Go down
Firekit
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
Firekit

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname meaning?   What's your nickname meaning? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:02 pm

Well fire is my element. And Kit is just a shorter meaning of my japanese name Keitorin.
Back to top Go down
krakenzeus
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
krakenzeus

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname meaning?   What's your nickname meaning? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:03 am

Firekit wrote:
Well fire is my element. And Kit is just a shorter meaning of my japanese name Keitorin.
so I take it you are japanese?
Back to top Go down
Firekit
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
Firekit

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname meaning?   What's your nickname meaning? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 pm

No I'm spanish, I hope to take japanese in college.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your nickname meaning?   What's your nickname meaning? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your nickname meaning?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Latiaswebs :: Miscellaneous Discussion-