Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Problems With Youtube on Apple iPhone! Is Anyone Else Getting it for the same Videos?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

Problems With Youtube on Apple iPhone! Is Anyone Else Getting it for the same Videos? Vide
PostSubject: Problems With Youtube on Apple iPhone! Is Anyone Else Getting it for the same Videos?   Problems With Youtube on Apple iPhone! Is Anyone Else Getting it for the same Videos? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:50 am

So just quickly, I'd like to create another thread now in the Tech Help Section before I start walking back toward school again and am going to rehearsal next hour. On youtube, I love to watch and listen to my favorite Super Mario World, Kart, Bros, whatever music I like listening to, and it would play. I could even bring my iPod to school and still play some Super Mario Kart music, any one that I want on youtube, without receiving an Access Denied message like I would always have under the school's IP address.

Now every time I try to play a video to listen to my favorite video game music, I'm always getting a message saying, "This movie could not be played." Well bull fucking shit. One time it was playable, and now it's telling me the video cannot be played. In my opinion, Apple really needs to get off their lazy ass and fix this problem. It originally did that on me when I tried to play Super Mario Bros Theme Music which was 3 minutes and 5 seconds long. Anyone else with iPods getting this problem?

This is why this is being posted in the Tech Help Forum. On my iPod, I cleared my Cache and History several times within the last month of February, first week, and still no luck.

Also I find it extremely blatantly bullshit that some of my favorite Mario Kart Super Circuit music gets played and some of them don't. They either need to be able to play all of them or none of them at all. Also, I'd be glad if you have experienced this issue so you can tell me how you feel about this. I planned to play my favorite Super Mario Kart and Mario music over and over again non-stop. I planned to play them on and on again for ↨.

Does anyone know where and how to get this help so it can make all videos playable again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com

Problems With Youtube on Apple iPhone! Is Anyone Else Getting it for the same Videos?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Consoles, Computers and Other Stuff. :: Tech Help-