Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Member of the Month~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

Member of the Month~ Vide
PostSubject: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Welcome to the member of the Month contest!

In this contest, you can vote on a member who has done something good for the forum, helped you out, was really funny, nice or whatever you can think of. You can vote on every single forum member except yourself for any reason.

The Member of the Month contest works like this:

If you vote on a member, he/she will be placed on the nomination list and/or his/her current amount of votes will be updated. So it will look like this:

Quote :
MemberA: 3
MemberB: 1
MemberC: 3

-MemberD votes on MemberC-

MemberA: 3
MemberB: 1
MemberC: 4

The member who has the most votes at the end of the month will be crowned the winner of next month's contest. So let's say that the above contest was the contest of October. That means that MemberC is the member of the month November. So you'll have the whole month to vote.

If you win the Member of the Month contest, your name will be placed in the portal in the Member of the Month section for the rest of the month, and you will receive a spot in the official LatiasWebs Hall of Fame.

If you vote on a member, you'll have to tell the name of the member on who you vote of course, and a reason why you chose that particular member. You don't have to type a whole story. A short, clear explanation is enough.

Have fun with voting!
Back to top Go down
https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Nomination List June:

Last edited by J-Master on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:26 am

Is there a prize?

Anyway, voting for pastel because he is a fun poster who is always around here.
Back to top Go down
MuffinPaula
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
MuffinPaula

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:57 am

I guess Pastel also hes kinda cool
Back to top Go down
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=33200
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:03 pm

calze6 wrote:
Is there a prize?

Isn't having your username in the Member of the Month section, and a spot in the Hall of Fame enough? We can't give prizes to every member who becomes member of the month. We (will) have other contests for that.
Back to top Go down
pastel
Marsh Trainer
Marsh Trainer
pastel

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:26 am

I tought I needed to nominate someone too, however, I had a really tough time. I had been thinking about ontop, but then I realized he has not been as active as before, then, I tought how bad I would look in front of two people who nominated me, but I checked all the forum in the past month, to see who deserved it the most, so after thinking of it for a while, I think I will nominate Calze6 for the member of the month.
Back to top Go down
Davidda
Thunder Trainer
Thunder Trainer
Davidda

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:12 pm

I'll nominate Pastel.
Great guy, great guy.
Back to top Go down
Firekit
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
Firekit

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:12 pm

I'll nominate Pastel.
He's a very good member of the forum.
Back to top Go down
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Because I'm going on vacation tomorrow, I'll end the May contest one day earlier. Voting for June is allowed from now.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:09 pm

I want to vote for Member of the Month for August and I vote for Ontop. Because he's cool, smart, and he helped mod for the past few weeks and took care of a spammer and is more active than Pastel and Meluvia now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
Ontop
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:08 pm

My member of the month for August would be Meluvia because he's....cool. And the smilies he added are epic.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:10 pm

I wish if I could do something cool and nice like that for the forum so people may be changing their votes in the future for me. Member of the Month~ Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Pam
PBR Battle Recorder
PBR Battle Recorder

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:23 am

Max wrote:
I wish if I could do something cool and nice like that for the forum so people may be changing their votes in the future for me. Member of the Month~ Icon_biggrin

for doing cool stuff 4 the forum jou dont especially need to be a mod or somethin. doing something good 4 the forum can be done in so many different ways. you can do things like creating a new main banner, recruting new members or add new smiles like meluvia did. you only need to be mod/adm to actually add the stuff yourself but thats not relly a nice and cool thing to do Wink mostly its very complicated and timeconsuming. if you have something 2 contribute waht needs to be placed trough the admin cp, you can always pm an admin here. theyre very nice i can tell Wink just use your creativity and talents to come up with something. i know you can because everyone can is you really want to

so thats enough nice talk for today Hypocrite

back ot, i vote 4 meluvia. meluvia is a very nice member and a graet admin (and a very great smileymaker wink2 ) and one of js fav members
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 am

Pam wrote:
Max wrote:

for doing cool stuff 4 the forum jou dont especially need to be a mod or somethin. doing something good 4 the forum can be done in so many different ways. you can do things like creating a new main banner, recruting new members or add new smiles like meluvia did. you only need to be mod/adm to actually add the stuff yourself but thats not relly a nice and cool thing to do Member of the Month~ Icon_wink mostly its very complicated and timeconsuming. if you have something 2 contribute waht needs to be placed trough the admin cp, you can always pm an admin here. theyre very nice i can tell Member of the Month~ Icon_wink just use your creativity and talents to come up with something. i know you can because everyone can is you really want to

so thats enough nice talk for today Member of the Month~ 975122

back ot, i vote 4 meluvia. meluvia is a very nice member and a graet admin (and a very great smileymaker Member of the Month~ 16351 ) and one of js fav members

Lol, what? There's 2 Admins missing. One with internet connection problems or no internet and the other's gone. Edit: Ok, only 1.

Last edited by Max on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I see Pastel's on and located)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:12 pm

I hope Max makes to become Member of the Month. I vote for Max. He is smart and he deals with things in a very passion and he has a great sense of humor and is funny too.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:04 pm

You're kidding, right? Voting for meluvia for that cool missingno edition if someone is doing this.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:12 am

Wait a minute! Didn't he say last week that the Latias Web Missingno Edtion was going to run from last week until October 31st? What happened? He did say that alright. I told Pastel that in a pm. Who took it down and why? Was it the one who put it up from the start?
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:37 pm

I think that's because she left and no one else would be able to change it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:56 am

Meluvia is a girl? His gender is indetermimate to me.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:02 am

J-Master mentioned it a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:04 am

calze6 wrote:
J-Master mentioned it a couple of times.

On what? On where? When? What are you talking about. For all Istill know, he could be a boy but gender doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Latiwatch
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:02 pm

I'm called a girl based on my username.
I'm an 'it' in the Latias Wiki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month~   Member of the Month~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Member of the Month~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Other :: Games :: Contests-