Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mawr Blogz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

Mawr Blogz Empty
PostMawr Blogz

Hehe. I've faked that I am sick again since Wednesday, so that means; a little minivacation until Monday for me Very Happy

Since a few days, there is also a new trend in my class; Pokémon on your phone. Most people in my class have a BlackBerry (not me, I'm unique) and they all have Pokémon Red or Blue on it. I don't want to stay behind with the latest trends, so I've downloaded Pokémon Gold for my LG Shine. It's really fun to play. And it's also very nice during lessons Mawr Blogz Hypocrite

Anyway, that was it for today. Oh, and I'm also going to upload a whole bunch of new smileys soon, so be prepared for a whole new, better and funnier smiley collection here at the LatiasWebs Forums.

xxx

J-Master
Back to top Go down
https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Mawr Blogz :: Comments

Re: Mawr Blogz
Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:31 pm by calze6
Lucky you. For some reason, every school I go to thinks that pokemon is for noobs. My current school likes YuGiOh. The most shameful thing is that I'm actually the best at it...
J-Master
Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:48 pm by J-Master
Yu-Gi-Oh? Shame on you indeed Mawr Blogz We

Yu-Gi-Oh was in for a short while at my old school. But the Pokémon TCG ruled the most of the time. We never played the game, but we just traded the cards and tried to get as many cool rare cards as possible. I had the best cards of my entire school Mawr Blogz Shiny
Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:54 pm by calze6
Gosh, everyone thinks pokemon was too old at my school.
J-Master
Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:57 pm by J-Master
Oh, we actually play the old games at my school. Most people play Red or Blue. But I'm modern. I play Gold.
Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:20 am by calze6
Lol. Besides, most of the schools I go to aren't half interested in vid games and call us nerds.
Davidda
Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:14 pm by Davidda
We are pretty even. Nobody cares what we play or anything. We just have our lives, and that's it :P
Firekit
Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:13 pm by Firekit
I understand in my school it's the same thing.
Ulver
Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:00 pm by Ulver
No blackberry? Damn I don't even have a cell phone. And awesome. It must be a ton of fun to play pokemon with friends and people you know. I never played any pokemon or yugioh or any of that stuff when I was a kid. I got into it when I got older lol. Strategy stuff.
Max
Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 am by Max
I got a cell phone last year for Christmas. Also I'm going back to school on Tuesday, in 12 days. It's called college and it's only 2 days a week. But yeah, I used to love talking about Pokemon and Yugioh when I was kid. Now I had moved on.
Post  by Sponsored content

Mawr Blogz

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Latiaswebs :: Miscellaneous Discussion :: LatiBlogs (Staff)-
Jump to: