Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Link Battles Won't Work; I Need Help Resolving This

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

Link Battles Won't Work; I Need Help Resolving This Vide
PostSubject: Link Battles Won't Work; I Need Help Resolving This   Link Battles Won't Work; I Need Help Resolving This EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:55 pm

2 weeks ago, I tried to have a link battle with myself on Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire for the Gameboy Advance. I used 1 Gameboy Advance and hooked it up to the game in the Game Boy Player on the Nintendo Gamecube with a Game Link cable. I used a black regular chord and it wasn't doing anything. Here's what it said.

"Please wait. Press B to cancel." Copied from my question on Yahoo Answers, which some idiot who's supposed to be a top contributor spammed up. I hope he's happy about it since I reported that one.

I also tried racing against myself and doing stuff not only on Pokemon, but on Mario Kart Super Circuit and it didn't work out either. I now have 2 cartridges because I lost mine, my mom got one, and then we found it. All it said was ""Connect the GBA game Link cable and press the power on." That still didn't work. My Game Link cable isn't broken or anything. It worked fine 5 years ago. I was using it to trade and battle with myself in Pokemon Red and Blue, but why not Ruby and Sapphire, the 1st Gameboy Advance Pokemon games, or Mario Kart Super Circuit?

Can anyone help? I may have to be getting a regular GBA link cable anyway from a store along with a Nintendo DS Game link cable from a store somewhere so that I don't have the same problem trying to trade or have link battles with myself in Diamond and Pearl and to find some way to get the shell fixed on my Nintendo DS because it leans and that is a big major problem and to get the Reset Button fixed on my Nintendo 64, which my sister broke and to do something about the missing broken joystick on one of my purple Nintendo 64 controllers. I'm in need of major repairments but can I just get help with this 1 thing first?
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
Emoraptor
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Emoraptor

PostSubject: Re: Link Battles Won't Work; I Need Help Resolving This   Link Battles Won't Work; I Need Help Resolving This EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Up to a gamecube, or just the two GBA's together?

If it is the GBA's together, then its sounding like you have an old link cable.
The 3rd generation of Gameboy (GBA) has a differant link cable than the second gen (GBC). This is why you can't trade between gold and ruby together, or red and sapphire.
They might sell the new cables at gamestop (or EB Games in canada).
Otherwise, go buy a new GBA ]-----[ Gamecube cable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.matthewgrant.com
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Link Battles Won't Work; I Need Help Resolving This   Link Battles Won't Work; I Need Help Resolving This EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Emoraptor wrote:
Up to a gamecube, or just the two GBA's together?

If it is the GBA's together, then its sounding like you have an old link cable.
The 3rd generation of Gameboy (GBA) has a differant link cable than the second gen (GBC). This is why you can't trade between gold and ruby together, or red and sapphire.
They might sell the new cables at gamestop (or EB Games in canada).
Otherwise, go buy a new GBA ]-----[ Gamecube cable.

It's the Game Boy Advance hooked up to the Nintendo Gamecube and the Nintendo Gamecube hooked up to the Gameboy Advance but not only that, but I also mentioned something about not being able to race against myself in Mario Kart Super Circuit, which has nothing to do with 3rd or 4th generation of Pokemon, but came out in 2nd generation of Pokemon when 2nd gen was still going, or exchange my Ghost Data so I'm assuming because I have a Gameboy Color Link Cable which is so irregular because it's black. My first one used to be blue and I can't exchange Ghost Data on my Mario Kart Super Circuit game.

Also I don't really know how the Download Feature works on the Nintendo DS but something told me that once I unlocked all of the certain courses on Mario Kart Super Circuit that were from Super Mario Kart, I can download it onto Mario Kart DS and race on them and it hasn't been doing a thing. And when I try to exit it, it tells me that it has to shut off my DS and start over again. I don't know what the internet told me because I lost the source to what everything said about that one little thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link Battles Won't Work; I Need Help Resolving This   Link Battles Won't Work; I Need Help Resolving This Empty

Back to top Go down

Link Battles Won't Work; I Need Help Resolving This

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Consoles, Computers and Other Stuff. :: Tech Help-