Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Rank Skip?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

A Rank Skip? Vide
PostSubject: A Rank Skip?   A Rank Skip? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Hi guys! Before I made my first post today, I was still a Cascade Trainer, hoping to make it what came next. I made a post. Now have 100, had 99 before I went to bed last night and now I'm a Rainbow Trainer, instead of a Thunder Trainer, and now it takes 2X as many posts to get to each ranking which has no effect on Boulder Trainer simply because 2(0)=0 and 50(2)=100.

J-master's not around to look into it and I doubt he'd be back any time soon. I don't know what he's doing but I may get someone else to look at this and be notified of this happening. Thank you for your time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

A Rank Skip? Vide
PostSubject: Re: A Rank Skip?   A Rank Skip? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:15 pm

Hey guys! Check this out! I now have 150 posts +1 and now I found out it's a backwards glitch. I became a Rainbow Trainer before I became a Thunder Trainer when the Thunder Badge comes before the Rainbow Badge in the games Red, Blue, Yellow, the Japanese Green game, Firered and Leafgreen. Can someone fix this? Now I know what this is about and I didn't know the fact 10 days ago when I originally posted in this thread, or made this thread I mean.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com

A Rank Skip?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Latiaswebs :: Forum Suggestions & Helpdesk-