Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms? Vide
PostSubject: Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms?   Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:51 am

Be honest! Some respond and I noticed that others don't. When my sig was big and crappy I received a nice little message from Pastel. At least it was something important and pertaining to the forum. Those other pms were friendly and I remember one time when I received a whiny pm. Pm systems are certainly a way for me to keep in touch with another person of what's going on or what is to come. The last private message I received was from Meluvia about Reports. I haven't received a pm from Pastel since August 4 and he was on yesterday but I was banned yesterday so that doesn't count.

This thread is not meant to start flame wars because if there's flaming, it'll be reported and infracted. Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms? Icon_wink Plenty of final warnings people!
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
Davidda
Thunder Trainer
Thunder Trainer
Davidda

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms?   Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Ofc ofc.
Too bad I never get any...
Back to top Go down
Emoraptor
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Emoraptor

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms?   Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:56 am

I wisshh I got some. Course, I need to update my shop...
I love getting PMs. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.matthewgrant.com
Ontop
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms?   Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:29 am

Yes i love when the button turns blue. It means someone cared atleast 10 seconds for me :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms?   Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Like it When You Receive New Pms?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Latiaswebs :: Miscellaneous Discussion-