Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

How do you occupy yourselves daily?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

How do you occupy yourselves daily? Vide
PostSubject: How do you occupy yourselves daily?   How do you occupy yourselves daily? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:54 am

Here are the things I do. First thing I'll do during the day is come on the forum and the last thing I'll do is come on the forum and inbetween. I also have other very schedules and this week was a busy week because some part of my family has gone on vacation to here. I also make posts, threads, pm people, spend time in the Chatbox on Latias Webs and higher and lower people's reputations when I'm on the computer on Latias Webs. It's fun so what are the things you guys do? I want to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
Davidda
Thunder Trainer
Thunder Trainer
Davidda

How do you occupy yourselves daily? Vide
PostSubject: Re: How do you occupy yourselves daily?   How do you occupy yourselves daily? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Well I don't do much a day.
Eat and sleep.
Just kidding. Every time I wake up I phone around my best possible friends, and if none of them can, I sit by the computer and either check the forums, download or play games, check Serebii and watches some pokemon episodes. Oh and don't forget that I eat too.
Back to top Go down

How do you occupy yourselves daily?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Latiaswebs :: Miscellaneous Discussion-