Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which game are you currently playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

Which game are you currently playing? Vide
PostSubject: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:54 am

I thought we could have this thread again. Like I said, I'm playing Dissidia Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
MuffinPaula
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
MuffinPaula

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Im playing Pokemon im hoping to get Soulsilver or Heartgold Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=33200
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:31 am

I'm still currently playing Mario Kart DS, although I have no idea how to unlock my favorite courses and the music that you could unlock in Mario Kart Super Circuit. Like Vanilla Lake rather than just having plain old Chocolate Island 2, Koopa Beach 2, Mario Circuit 1, and Donut Plains 1 without having the others along with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
MuffinPaula
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
MuffinPaula

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:13 am

Playing Mario Kart DS finished it but its boring....
Back to top Go down
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:25 am

Yeah. Mario Kart DS get boring quickly. Mario Kart Wii on the other side is great, because of the controls and the unlockable characters.

Me? Yeah, I'm still playing Dissidia. I've unlocked all the Chaos Reports and I'm training all the characters to level 100. My Exdeath is already lv 75.
Back to top Go down
https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com
MuffinPaula
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
MuffinPaula

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:27 am

J-Master wrote:
Yeah. Mario Kart DS get boring quickly. Mario Kart Wii on the other side is great, because of the controls and the unlockable characters.

Me? Yeah, I'm still playing Dissidia. I've unlocked all the Chaos Reports and I'm training all the characters to level 100. My Exdeath is already lv 75.

Ya ikr mario kart wii is epic more chartars and stuff srsly who cnt like that???

Im playing paper mario wiii...

OMFG i wish Shugo Chara video game was out in english X.X
Back to top Go down
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:39 am

When I unlocked King Boo I was like 'OMG! This is to epic for words! King Boo is so awesome, I ........*faints*. The same happened when I unlocked Rosalina.

And PM Wii is really awesome. If it is your first time; you'll love the ending. But I'm not going to spoil it for you :P
Back to top Go down
https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com
MuffinPaula
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
MuffinPaula

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:42 am

J-Master wrote:
When I unlocked King Boo I was like 'OMG! This is to epic for words! King Boo is so awesome, I ........*faints*. The same happened when I unlocked Rosalina.

And PM Wii is really awesome. If it is your first time; you'll love the ending. But I'm not going to spoil it for you :P

Roselina annoys me her voice is always Retro....srsly it annoys me :P not impressed of her
though shes peaches mom i guess king boos awsome char my friend didnt unlock him yet so...
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:55 am

I had gotten all the Gold trophies on Mario Kart Grand Prix, defeated Mirror Mode, so it would change my screen, and all of Mission Mode before then Level 7 when I had to race against Wiggler on Mushroom Bridge, an older course from the Nintendo Gamecube and that was it. Although my most favorite course with my favorite music was still Mario Circuit 1 Snes and Donut Plains 1 from the Snes and nothing else besides that and Koopa Beach 2 and Chocolate Island 2 and other courses that aren't from the SNES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
Zapdos The Blitz
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
Zapdos The Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:20 am

Im replaying my old game and probably the best game I ever played
that's Mana Khemia alchemist of Al-Revis (PS2 Console)
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:35 am

I'm playing DFF less and less due to more hwk. I am like 91% completed overall. I'm focusing on getting all items and accs as well as completing 100% in all story modes. I'm also trying to complete some accomplishments.
Back to top Go down
MuffinPaula
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
MuffinPaula

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:05 am

I ws kinda playing paper mario again but nah went on youtube for Shugo Chara vid game..
Back to top Go down
Firekit
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
Firekit

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:58 pm

I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy again. Anyone else played it before?
Back to top Go down
krakenzeus
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
krakenzeus

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:58 pm

I'm playing soma bringer. It never came out outside Japan so I don't think you'll know it
Back to top Go down
pastel
Marsh Trainer
Marsh Trainer
pastel

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:53 pm

I'm obviously playing Soul Silver now, but I often play Zelda Spirit Tracks for a while, or pokemon mystery dungeon.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:50 am

Honestly, I've kinda stopped playing pokemon games on the nintendo. I can't be bothered. I'm still playing Dissidia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you currently playing?   Which game are you currently playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which game are you currently playing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Consoles, Computers and Other Stuff. :: Other Video Games-