Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. Vide
PostSubject: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:32 pm

~Welcome to RMCT's official tutor project~

What is the tutor program?
Well, our tutor program is made by the wonderful J-Master to help people to get better at competitive battling. We have made a list of great competitive battlers who want to help others in the art of competitive battling. People who are not so good at competitive battling ("students") can sign up for this program to get a personal tutor who helps them to become better competitive battlers.

How does the tutor program work?
To sign up for this program you can post here on this thread. After that, you have to contact your tutor. Some of the tutors also have a speciality (in Trick Room, for example). So if you're looking for a specific strategy to learn more about, just look who is specialized in that strategy in the tutor list and ask for the tutor who is specialized in that strategy. So yes, you can ask for a specific tutor.

The rules:
-A tutor can't have more than three students at the same time because we don't want our tutors to get overworked. If the specific tutor you want has three students already, you'll be put on the waiting list.

-A tutor can kick you out his/her "class" at any time and for every reason.

-This is a program made to get better at competitive battling. Not to get more friends. It's great if your tutor and you become best friends, but remember that this is not a +1 friend farm.

-Do not complain about anything. The mods are doing all they can to manage this so fair as possible.

-If you want to drop out of the program, you have to tell a mod and your tutor.

-If you have been inactive for at least a week, you'll be automaticly kicked out. There is no reason for keeping a spot while you aren't using it.

Well, this is all you need to know about the tutor program. If you want to know something else or if you're unsure about something, PM a Moderator about it. They will help you.

The tutor list:

• Bulldogs ~ Specialties: OU/UU standard and NFE
    Class Members:
    Spoiler:
  • Calze6 ~ Specialties: Ubers and Trick Room
    Class members:
    Spoiler:
  • Ontop ~ Specialties: OU/UU standard and bulky offense
    Class members:
    Spoiler:

The waiting list:
Spoiler:

Last edited by J-Master on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com
Ontop
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:48 pm

I am tutoring Ulver.

Also can Calze learn me Ubers?
Back to top Go down
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Ontop wrote:
I am tutoring Ulver.

Also can Calze learn me Ubers?
Okay. I'm going to update the list now.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:24 am

I'll tutor you ubers ontop. I'll see you later in either shoddy or chatbox (you choose) today if you are available.
Back to top Go down
krakenzeus
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
krakenzeus

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:33 am

Can I be tutored?
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:00 pm

I assume you want me to tutor you thanks to our chat. I'll tutor you. By the way, J-Master, update the list. Pastel is also in my class under ubers (from SGF).
Back to top Go down
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Ontop, you can also update the list Wink

Listy updated.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Can students say when they are approx. available as part of the rules? I don't knowwhen I can find them. I'm generally available on (midday GMT+10) weekends and occaisionally on weekdays.
Back to top Go down
Ontop
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Ulver hasn't been active for 6 days. He might have went on vacation but he should've told me.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:42 am

Well? Can people post here about when are they generally available? Can Ontop teach me UU? I'm just kinda bored any I thought learning UU might be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ontop
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:51 am

UU is interesting as there are always new things happening. I can tutor you UU.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:24 am

Thanks. Just a suggestion, can people post in this format when they want tutoring?

Username: calze6
Approx time available: Midday Weekends (GMT+10)
Want to learn: UU
Preferred tutor: Ontop

Would this be good?
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:07 am

Is it possible for me to have an extra slot in my tutoring?
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:28 pm

I'd like my "student"s to PM me if they wish to continue tutoring. They have not been active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.   LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project. Empty

Back to top Go down

LatiasWebs' Official RMCT Tutor Project.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Pokémon Gaming :: Rate My Competitive Team-