Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ontop
Admin
Admin

What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? Vide
PostSubject: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Title says it all.

Personlly i'd like to see Muk and Weezing getting evoulutions. Moar strong Poison types in general would be good as there are like no of them.
Back to top Go down
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:11 pm

I would like to see a Spiritomb evolution. That would be epic. Mawile needs an update too, by the way.
Back to top Go down
https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:00 am

What about the non competitive side of the game? I'd personally prefer to see pokegear over poketch or something new. I'd like the battle frontier to not be only in the third version of the game.
Back to top Go down
pastel
Marsh Trainer
Marsh Trainer
pastel

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:21 am

Well, I only want to see more water types, and them to be powerful, as well as no more than 1 dragon type legendary and 1 non-legendary.
Also, I would like pinsir get the evolution he deserves since generation 2.
Also, getting more fire type pokemon, about....5 at least.
Back to top Go down
Ontop
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:39 am

Max 4 legendary pokemons although that's not gonna happen. Gen 3th had Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza and Jirachi which is far to much. 4th gen weren't better either.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:55 am

Why less legendaries? That means more ubers! Still, now we'll have to remember another 50 movesets... Back to serebii pokedex...
Back to top Go down
Ontop
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Legendaries doesn't have to mean Ubers. Shaymin, Celebi, Latias and Heatran are examples. Although most legendaries are ubers...
Back to top Go down
Firekit
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
Firekit

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:40 pm

More mixed types. Water/fire type. Fire/Ice type.
Back to top Go down
Drakath
Boulder trainer
Drakath

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:47 pm

i don't like the recent creations, they're all really ugly
a casket pokemon? what the hell!
reshiram and the other one look good, and the grass starter pokemon
but that's it

what i'm REALLY looking forward to is the new aspect which the games is made with
that and the new 3DS... it looks awesome!

i hated the pokegear! poketch was WAY better
i would also like a spiritomb evolution... that and i think we should get a legendary that evolves, kind of like zorua and zoroark! but those dont evolve into each other!
also i would LOVE a new evolution for a castform, and what would EPIC is an alternate evolution for feebas with, instead of max beauty, max coolness
Back to top Go down
Davidda
Thunder Trainer
Thunder Trainer
Davidda

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:03 pm

I would like to see a 2-ability mix.
For lulz.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:12 am

Davidda wrote:
I would like to see a 2-ability mix.
For lulz.

Ever since the 3rd generation games, Pokemon have had only 1 ability of their own, but can either carry this ability or another ability. Like Quagsire for example either having Water Absorb which turns water into HP or Damp which prevents an Electrode for example from using Self-Destruct on it or Explosion, which those Electrodes mostly love to do. I'm just using an example. In order to do that, you need to catch 2 of the same kinds of Pokemon in the Pokedex because none of the same exact kind will ever have a 2-ability mix. Yes, one time I may have wished that Pokemon can have 2 abilities at the same time, but it's much more funner and simplier just only to sustain 1 at the same time and some Pokemon can be taught Skill Swap to swap abilities between enemies and comrades, but not all Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
Drakath
Boulder trainer
Drakath

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:23 am

to be honest, i'm not liking the sound of some of these new 5th gen abilities...
this is because thay look more harmfull than strategicaally sound... so i'm not liking this...
Back to top Go down
Emoraptor
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Emoraptor

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Most abilities sound good.
Sturdy got the update it needed.
Most Starters get a 2nd anility, too.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.matthewgrant.com
Latiwatch
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:22 pm

I would have liked to have seen character creation this time around.

I also know Pokemon has always only had the option between three starters, but I still think it'd be nice to be able to choose something other than the Grass/Fire/Water types. Pokabu is nice, but I want a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?   What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you hope to see in the 5th Gen?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Pokémon Gaming :: Pokémon 5th Generation Games-