Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Davidda
Thunder Trainer
Thunder Trainer
Davidda

Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST. Vide
PostSubject: Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST.   Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Here, you may roleplay in Pokemon.
If you don't know what to do, then all you need to do is post what you're doing.
Here are some rules to get started:

1. Normal LW rules apply here.
2. Every RP post shall be at least 3 lines.
2.1 Exceptions are for battles in which other RP members participate-
3. DON'T battle or trade with persons who don't want to.
4. You shall not use your pokemon attacking other persons, or persons attacking pokemon.
5. Yes, teams are allowed. This means that you're forming a team with other people in the RP. But please, no villainous/evil teams.
6. NO civilization, except for Pokemon Centers and a few Pokemarts, and, of course, other members and all Pokemon.
7. NO legendary pokemon here.
8. Please, no Master Ball.
9. Don't reply to SPAM.
10. No rule, exactly, but please be active. We want life in this thread.

IF you want to join, then fill out this form below:

Name:
Clothing Style:
Personality:

Name is your name, simple as pie
Age is YOUR AGE! duh.
Starter Pokemon. This is important. You are not allowed to choose just any pokemon. You can only choose the lowest evolution of any pokemon family. NO LEGENDARIES.
Clothing style: Optional, only if you care how you dress.
Personality. Important, we want to know how you behave in different situations.
Additionally, you may add anything else you think is important for us.

NOTE:
There's no limit of when you evolve your pokemon.

You may begin your role-play directly after you filled out the form, or wait at least one post. Don't forget to be active. Post below

DO YOU WANT TO BE A GYM LEADER???
Here are instructions:
1. Choose a type and post it here.
2. Catch and train up at least 4 pokemon of that type.
X. Train one of them extra much as a boss pokemon (optional)
3. Post your team and request in the thread.
4. I will approve your type gym or say anything that you miss.
5. You're ready, and others may challenge you.
NOTES:
If two persons choose the same type, the one who gets ready first gets the gym. Two gyms of the same type ARE allowed, but no more.

GYM LEADERS:
Quote :

none
Back to top Go down
pastel
Marsh Trainer
Marsh Trainer
pastel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST.   Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Quote :
Name: Just call me Juan or Juanito
Starter Pokemon (any NFE):mmmm....pretty hard. DRATINI!!
Clothing Style: jeans or short, t shirt, snickers
Personality: dunno....uhhhh........great guy.
Quote :

OK, i still have no clue what to do well, but what am I doing?
well.

I go to a big river, where I find a magikarp, he seemed tough. I sent dratini to battle him, but he ran away quickly to hide between four rocks, almost unatainable, so I decided to go to a small hut, and rest, hoping to see him again tommorrow.

Is what i wrote correct?

Quote :
I woke up very early in th morning, and sat in front of the lake. Suddenly a magikarp jumped, i the realized it was yesterday's, I will always recognize those eyes of a fighter.
I then sent out Dratini to battle, he wraped magikarp, he was struggling tp be released. I threw a pokeball at him, but he escaped. While he was fleeing to those rocks again, everything started moving, and i realized my dratini was doing that, Dratini was learing a move, and a big twister threw maikarp right in front of me, Dratini had learnt twister.
Magikarp could barely move, he was dying, he needed help, I decided to catch him, after throwing 6 pokeballs, he finnally stayed inside, We then went all to rest to the hut, and eat.

Profile Update.
Catched a new pokemon, magikarp, the magical karp
Dratini learned a new move, twister.
I caught my first pokemon.
Dratini learned his first move in the journey.

Quote :
The next morning, I decide to go to the lake and train magikarp and dratini, when i found a trainer, i chalenged him to a 2v2 battle, i first sent out my magikarp, wich caused some serious trouble to his ponyta, to then faint.
I sent out dratini, and quickly used wrap, ponyta almost intantly fainted.
He then sent out a bagon, he was really tough, but i knew I could beat him. Dratini tried to wrap him, but he used dragon rush to free himself out. Then he started to do dragon dance, and my dratini was useless, he then used headbutt and gainst dratini, oww poor dratini, could barely move, then he wrapped with all his strenght bagon while he strated to make a dragon dance again. Then my dratinin started to gt bigger, and after a big flash, he evolved into dragonair wich was even more powerful.
Decided to tie things a bit, I used dragon dance too, and again, and again, since bagon was stunted from the strong wrap.
Then dragonair made atacked with twister, this KO'ed his small bagon, he left crying to the pokemon center.
I met him again later, since my magikarp needed to be healed.

Whats new?: Dratini evolved.

Quote :
A few days later, and after notthing interesting, I was in a big town, and there was a lake, so I decided to train my magikarp there, and my dragonair could too.
So they battled each other, dragonair was obviously stronger, but then a trainer with a magikarp, chalenged me to a 1v1 battle with a magikarp each one. I accepted, and the battle started, and while I was battling him, line of kids with magikarps made a line to battle in the magikarp battles.
After alot of battles, I was winning everything, but makikarp was getting tired, so I lost. I took him to the pokemon center,, he healed, and went back to the line.
When I arrived, the same kid who beat me, was still there. So i battled him, and after the 2 really tough magikarps battled, something strange happened, both started to evolve at the same time, so there were now 2 gyarados in a small lake, the only thing they could do was bite each other, and we ended up in a tie.

What's new?: I'm in a new town, and magikarp evolved.

Quote :
Days later, after having luxury in the city, i decided to go off to the moutains, hopeing to be better.
I walked, and walked, when a gible just rushed into me, and made me fell.
I imstantly sent dragonair. He just ran away.
So i continued climbing.,

Hey, thats my story, very long...
Back to top Go down
Davidda
Thunder Trainer
Thunder Trainer
Davidda

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST.   Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:38 pm

rofl. we will just continue where we left off!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I walked INTO the ruins, only to see what was inside. But... There was nothing there! What a shame... My Riolu and Houndour were released and went to train in the forest, while I examined the ruins further...
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST.   Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:21 am

OK!

Name: calze6
Starter Pokemon: Sneasel
Clothing Style: Hot!
Personality: Nice and cool.

How do you do this?
Back to top Go down
pastel
Marsh Trainer
Marsh Trainer
pastel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST.   Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:21 am

I had stopped at the middleof the mountain to rest. But now I was ready to go again. While I was in my camp, I saw gible a couple of times, but he didn't get to close, and left everytime I saw him. I continued to climb, and when I was almost at the peak, gible appeared again, but he had a look... like he was eager to fight, so I decided to send dragonair, he laughed, so I sent magikarp too. My magikarp quickly fainted, but my dragonair was having a very good battle with gible, when I decided he was weak enough to try a pokeball on him. He managed to get out of it, and continued to battle my dragonair, I used dragon dancew a couple of times, and used outrage, defeated him and catched it.
I now had a gible, a magikarp, and a dragonair.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST.   Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:39 am

I made my way out of town the first day. It was a clear sunny day as I bulled out my map to see where I was going. Suddenly, a wild staravia popped out of nowhere! Go sneasel! I told him to use faint attack but he was too excited and used scratch. The attack barely touched staravia when it countered with peck. Sneasel was hurt badly. I then told him to use ice shard and he did! Staravia was hurt and due to his lack of concentration, was unable to counter! I quickly threw out my pokeball and after 3 rolls, I caught him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST.   Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Role-play. READ THE FIRST POST.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: RPG Heaven :: General RPG's-