Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ontop
Admin
Admin

Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Vide
PostSubject: Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard   Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 am

Hello everyone and welcome the latest RMT i decided to make. This time i took a shot at the UU tier and got pretty far. 28# on leaderboard is personal highscore which i wanted to celebrate by making a RMT ;D

Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard MDP106Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard MDP195Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard MDP241Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard MDP080Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard MDP243Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard MDP474

So that's the team at a glance. Now we are gonna go deeper into the team and it's quality.

Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Spr_3r_106Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Spr_1g_106Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Spr_1y_106
Hitmonlee
Lire orb
Adamant nature
EV: 4 HP 252 Atk 252 Spe

Close combat
Fake out
Bullet punch
Earthquake

I Kan kong fuu! No seriously this guy really can. As you can see at the glance of my team all of my pokemons are hitted by Spikes. Although this guy can knock out Frosslas with 2 Bullet punch meaning they'll only get up 1 layer. Earthquake is here making me able to kill those Fire types like Arcanine. Standard EVs and Nature. The choice of Life orb over Focus sash was pretty easy here. This guy can come in a sweep later in the game meaning Focus sash is dead weight on it. The thing i do not like with this lead is the fact that Alakazam outspeeds and OHKOs. I guess you should say that you are always open for suggestions, but i can't see much to change here.

Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Spr_4h_195_mDid you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Spr_4d_195_m
Quagsire
Leftovers
Impish nature
EV: 252 HP 176 Df 80 SpD

Cure
Recover
Waterfall
Earthquake

What a dual STAB! This guy i part 1 of 2 off my defensive setting up combo, the other pokemon being my Slowbro. This EV spread grants nice dual bulk allowing me to wall great. After 1 or 2 Curses i can easily pull of a sweep to. One bad thing is that i have to flee away if i see Scpetile or Venusaurs, which sadly are pretty common nowdays. Alot of people uses Registeel over this and i can see why, but i don't like being weak to fighting, Fire and Ground. That's why this guy is so great, he only have 1 weakness. He can easily switch into a Arcanine and start setting-up. Don't forgot the Water absorb he has.

Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Spr_3r_241Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Spr_4h_241
Miltank
Choice band
Adamant nature
EV: 4 HP 252 Atk 252 Spe

Body slam
Earthquake
Ice punch
Zen headbutt

This guy really is a beast. I would never had gotten far if it weren't for this guys STAB Body slam. I am only gonna talk about the Moveset for this guy since the Nature and EVs are so damn given. The Body slam were obviously prority number one due to STAB and ParaHax, then came Earthquake in second spot. Actually those two moves could work fine lonely but why don't give them a Punch to? A freind of mine (None from this site) told be Ice punch would be the best due to Killing Altarias and Torterras which is truly popping up like hell now. Then lastly the Zen headbutt is a pure filler for Hitmontop i guess.

Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Spr_1b_080Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Spr_3f_080Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Spr_1g_080
Slowbro
Leftovers
Bold nature
EV: 252 HP 252 Df 4 SpA

Calm mind
Recover
Surf
Psychic

Can you see something that is looking simlair to this and Quagsire? They have the same movesets. Yes they have. Calm mind/Cure, Recover/Recover and then two STABs. So yeah this is part two of the defensive setting up combo. After a Calm mind this guy is a hardass to take down. Although i've found this guys biggest weakness is Toxic. That's always how people kills it and sadly i don't have a Steel pokemon on my team.

Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Spr_3r_243Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard 243
Raikou
Choice scarf
Modest nature
EV: 4 HP 252 SpA 252 Spe

Thunder bolt
Shadow ball
Extrasensory
HP Ice

So we have came to the more offensive based pokemons Raikou and soon Prygon-Z. This is the revenge killer of the team and he does so very well. What i like with this guy is that he doesn't fear coming in on a 1+ Speed pokemon and Revenge kill due to he's very high Base Speed. Pretty much like Miltank this guys Thunder bolt can saw through teams. Extrasensory kill Penusaurs and HP Ice takes Altarias and Torterras.

Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Spr_4d_474Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Spr_4p_474
Porygon-Z
Lum berry
Timid nature
EV: 4 HP 252 SpA 252 Spe

Nasty plot
Tri attack
Thuder bolt
Ice beam

Yay for faking a Choice item. Yeah that's what Lum berry is for. I can come in on something that they have to switch on making me get up a Nasty plot. Then they are gonna Thunder wave or Toxic. Lum berry fucks that and then i can party. With Adaptibility, STAB and 2 Nasty plot i will do 72-85% on 252/252 Cresselia. Yeah that's crazy. Other than that i don't think there are any used pokemon to take the hit. The only way is Mach punch, Vaccum wave or very fast pokemons.

That's all for this time, hope you enjoyed!

Back to top Go down
Ontop
Admin
Admin

Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Vide
PostSubject: Re: Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard   Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:01 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard   Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Nice work! Why not silk scarf on pory?
Back to top Go down
Ontop
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard   Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Thanks. I will try out Silk scarf when i get home from my grandma today (we are gonna celebrte that she now are 100 years old Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Zapdos The Blitz
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
Zapdos The Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard   Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:54 pm

OK I like your idea for the lead really :).Raikou is probably the core of your team because It kept so many threat at bay namely Venusaur,Moltres,RPTorterra and other.Btw if Raikou is dead,Moltres owns this team really,with that in mind I recommend Rock Slide>Ice Punch and Jolly Nature on Miltank meaning you have extra check for Moltres that is quite a threat for this team
Back to top Go down
Ontop
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard   Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Thanks for rate! I'd much rather drop the Zen headbutt than the Ice punch. Actually i've only used Zen headbutt once. I've never really thought about my weakness to Moltres, but looking at it he can saw through the team.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard   Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:57 am

Zen headbutt does help against poisons and both rock and ice cover flyings. It is your option though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard   Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you now that your title can be 255 characters long? [UU] RMT 28# leaderboard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Pokémon Gaming :: Rate My Competitive Team-