Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to increase your points.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

How to increase your points. Vide
PostSubject: How to increase your points.   How to increase your points. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:12 am

There are a few ways to increase your Point Count. I made a list of them, which also includes how many points you get.

Also, if you have done something where you should receive Points for (recruiting a new member, for example) you have to post what your contribution was here. When your request is done, you'll see the message "Point Request Done" in your post.

Listy:

Posting in a Forum where your posts do count towards Point Count.
This is probably the most standard, and the most used way to increase your Point Count. For each post you make in a forum that doesn't have the message "Posts do not count towards Point Count" in it, you'll receive Points. You get 2 Points for posting in an existing thread, and 3 Points for making a new thread.

Recruiting new members.
Pretty self-explanatory. If you recruit a new member from another Forum, and he/she posts your username in the "Got Invited To Our Forum" thread you'll receive 150 points.

Donating to our Shop.
If you donate an Item or a Pokémon to our Shop, and it gets accepted, you'll receive an amount of Points. If you donate a Pokémon you'll get an amount of Points varying from 25 to 150, depending on your Pokémon's quality. And 15 Points for every Item you donate. You should be aware that you'll only receive Points if your donation got accepted. So don't try to increase your Point Count with donating Poké Balls and lv 3 Starly's. We won't accept things like that anyway.

Contributing to our Forum.
If you follow this link you'll see our donation page. If you buy credits for this forum, you'll receive your amount of credits x 5 in Points. So if you donate 160 credits you'll receive 800 Points automatically.
Back to top Go down
https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com

How to increase your points.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Latiaswebs :: The LatiShop-