Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! Vide
PostSubject: Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!!   Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:35 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was extremely bored so I decided to make a new team. I saw that I han't made a UU Stall team yet, so I thought: let's make one. I haven't played competitive for a very long time, so I'm not really surprised if this team turns out to be a big fail (just like my intro, by the way). Anyway, I like it. And I hope that you'll like it too. Please rate~

At a Glance:
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 241_miltank_1_fStalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! MoltresStalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! RegiceStalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 442Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 470_leafeon_1_mStalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 9_blastoise_1_m
In-Depth:

Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! Miltank
Miltank @ Leftovers
Nature: Impish
Ability: Thick Fat
EV's: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe
-Heal Bell
-Milk Drink
-Stealth Rock
-Body Slam

Miltank is a stall beast. She takes physical hits with ease, and can support the team with moves like Heal Bell and Stealth Rock. On top of that, Miltank can also heal herself with Milk Drink and has a 100 base speed, which is pretty high for a stalling Pokémon. Stealth Rock is an obvious choice, since almost every team needs it. Heal Bell is a great move to cure Miltank and her teammates from annoying status problems, and with Milk Drink Miltank can restore her HP quickly. Body Slam is Miltank's STAB move, and of course the 30% chance to paralyze is always welcome. For Miltank's ability I chose Thick Fat instead of Scrappy because I wanted the Fire and Ice resistances. And Fire and Ice are both two types my Pokémon don't like.

Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! Moltres
Moltres @ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Pressure
EV's: 248 HP / 148 Def / 112 Spe
-Flamethrower
-Roost
-Substitute
-Toxic

Despite the 50% damage from Stealth Rock, Moltres can be a great Pokémon and very hard to take down. Flamethrower is the main STAB move on this set, and it hits prettey hard coming off a 125 base special attack stat. Substitute is a good move for some extra protection when needed, and also protects Moltres from status problems. With Roost, I can easily shrug
off the damage from Substitute. And Toxic is there for some extra stalling.

Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! Regice
Regice @ Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Ability: Clear Body
EV's: 40 HP / 212 SpA / 252 SpD
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Rest
-Psych Up

This may look like an odd set for a stall team, but this set is made to counter the dangerous Porygon-Z to death. With the given EV's, max special attack, Life Orb, Adaptability, Porygon-Z's Hidden Power Fighting will only 3HKO this Regice. And with the given EV's in special attack, Regice will 2HKO Porygon-Z 100% of the time with Ice Beam. The BoltBeam combination is just there to hit as hard as possible. And with Psych Up, I can copy every stat boost where my opponent tries to beat me with. Because this set doesn't have any recovery options, I use Rest. That won't be a big problem since Miltank can cure the sleeping status with Heal Bell. And if I don't have Miltank anymore, I can use Leafeon to support me with Wish.

Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! Leafeon
Leafeon @ Leftovers
Nature: Impish
Ability: Clear Body
EV's: 252 HP / 20 Def / 236 Spe
-Leaf Blade
-Wish
-Yawn
-Protect

...............Wish support............. I know that I'm lazy but do you really need to know more?

Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! Spiritomb
Spiritomb @ Choice Band
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Pressure
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
-Trick
-Shadow Sneak
-Sucker Punch
-Pursuit

Of course my favorite Ghost Pokémon deserves a spot in this team. The reason why I love TrickTomb so much is because it can work in two ways. I can attack my opponent with powerful STAB priority moves boosted by the Choice Band. Or I can switch the Choice Band to one of my opponent's Pokémon and make it completely useless for the rest of the battle. Porygon-
Z or Chansey, for example, will hate it when they get a Choice Band.

Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 619868-blastoise_arkeis_super
Blastiose @ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Torrent
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
-Surf
-Rapid Spin
-Toxic
-Rest

Finally......... the spinner. Of course I need a Rapid Spinner on my team because of Moltres who takes 50% Stealth Rock damage, and Regice who takes 25% Stealth Rock damage. Blastiose is the perfect Pokémon for that job. Surf is my main STAB move on this set and does pretty much damage, coming off a respectable 85 base special attack. Rapid Spin is obvious on a Rapid Spinner and Toxic is for the extra status damage. With Rest I can easily heal off the damage done to Blastiose, and Miltank helps to get rid of the sleep status.

Well, I'm tired now and sick of writing descriptions so I'm going to quit. Read and Rate People!

Back to top Go down
https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!!   Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:54 am

Threat list:

Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 299_2_0Venusaur: Moltres, Regice
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 357_2_0Arcanine: Blastiose
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 819_2_0Porygon-Z: Regice, Spiritomb
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 839_2_0Cresselia: Spiritomb
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 573_2_0Raikou: Regice
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 680_2_0Milotic: Regice, Leafeon
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 830_2_0Uxie: Spiritomb
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 709_2_0Registeel: Moltres
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 764_2_0Ambipom: Miltank
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 823_2_0Froslass: Spiritomb, Moltres
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 809_2_0Rhyperior: Regice, Leafeon, Blastoise
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 484_2_0Azumarril: Regice, Leafeon
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 562_2_0Donphan: Regice, Leafeon, Blastiose
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 769_2_0Mismagius: Spiritomb
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 584_2_0Sceptile: Moltres, Regice
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 567_2_0Hitmontop: Spiritomb, Leafeon
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 497_2_0Umbreon: -
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 444_2_0Moltres: Blastiose
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 363_2_0Alakazam: Spiritomb
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 782_3_0Spiritomb: -
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 334_2_0Clefable: -
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 607_2_0Swellow: Regice
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 664_2_0Altaria: Regice
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 459_2_0Feraligatr: Regice, Leafeon
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 306_2_0Blastoise: Regice, Leafeon
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 349_2_0Dugtrio: Regice, Leafeon, Blastiose
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 674_2_0Claydol: Regice, Leafeon, Blastiose
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 536_2_0Steelix: Blastoise
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 378_2_0Slowbro: Regice, Leafeon
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 439_2_0Kabutops: Regice, Leafeon
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 587_2_0Blaziken: Spiritomb, Blastiose
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 824_2_0Rotom: Spiritomb
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 411_2_0Chansey: Regice, Moltres
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 799_2_0Toxicroak: -
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 707_2_0Regirock: Blastoise, Leafeon
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 559_2_0Houdoom: Blastiose
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 602_2_0Ludicolo: -
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 797_2_0Drapion: -
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 722_2_0Torterra: Regice, Moltres
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 421_2_0Scyther: Regice, Moltres
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 437_2_0Omastar: Regice
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 689_2_0Absol: -
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 470_2_0Lanturn: Leafeon
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 389_2_0Cloyster: Leafeon, Regice
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 540_2_0Qwilfish: Regice
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 636_2_0Aggron: Blastiose
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 627_2_0Hariyama: Spiritomb
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 408_2_0Weezing: Spiritomb, Moltres
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 404_2_0Hitmonlee: Spiritomb
Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! 332_2_0Nidoking: Blastiose
Back to top Go down
https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!!   Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:15 am

Since miltank is a lead, if she dies early, half your team is screwed. I recommend using a different lead and just use her as a standard support. By the way, is heal bell and wish now legal for chansey? If so, you can use that.
Back to top Go down
Ontop
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!!   Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Hello, nice team J!

I am kinda thinking the ways that you need Spikes and more Roar. To start this off i would run Roar >> Yawn on Leafon. I know that Yawn also forces switches but if it's used, the opponent can choose what pokemon to send out which isn't the case if Roar is used in here. Since UU is pretty based around pokemons that takes damage from Spikes you should run it. Frosslas is the superior choice of yours to run for this job. Most people run 252/252 spread SpA/Spe but in here HP/Spe would suit alot better. Ice beam/Spikes/Shadow ball/Destiny bond should be fine. Shadow ball and Ice beam has just fine coverage in UU, especially when they have STAB like in this case. Timid nature to please. Run this over Regice.

Hello my name is Umbreon you have no way to kill me so i can easily pwn you. Hello my name is Absol and i like pwning your team. As you see both those are vulnerable to Fighting moves. Cleafable also likes playing around with your team, another reason to use a fighter. Looking at the UU fighters we will recognize Blaziken and Hitmontop. Which of them belongs in stall? Hitmontop. 50/95/110 defenses is just fine and acces to Rapid spin is great. For this i'd drop the Blastoise. Rapid spin/Foresight/Revenge/Bullet punch should work 100% good. Revenge might seem like a odd choice but you want to have the bulk in stall so Close combat isn't a nice choice. 252/252 HP/Atk should be just fine here.

I would problably fit in Roar on Moltres but that's your choice.

Good luck with the team

//OnToP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!!   Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stalling the hell out of UU - Hahahahahaha! Screw you, Porygon-Z!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Pokémon Gaming :: Rate My Competitive Team-