Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The "Other Games" Rules.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

The "Other Games" Rules. Vide
PostSubject: The "Other Games" Rules.   The "Other Games" Rules. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:08 pm

1. All the standard forum rules apply.

2. Do not spam. If your message doesn't contribute anything to the thread, don't post it.

3. Do not post/ask about emulators or ROMs. Emulators are programs whose purpose is to mimic the functionality of another system, such as a gaming console, and by ROMs I am referring to the the binary information transferred from a game cartridge to an image file. emulators and ROMs are generally illegal so don't talk about them. Of course there are several factors to determinate of it's 100% illegal, but nobody here is going to waste his/her time to find it out for that situation. So just don't talk about it.

4. Since we don't have a special "game help" section yet, asking help for games is allowed until we have a "game help" section.

5. We do have a Pokemon gaming section, so all your posts regarding Pokemon games go there.

6. Make clear what you want with your thread in the title. We want to see quickly what you want with your thread. For example: If you want to discuss Super Smash Bros Brawl (SSBB) you'll have to make a title like "SSBB Discussion". "Discussion" is not a good title. And threads with that sort of titles will be closed.
Back to top Go down
https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com

The "Other Games" Rules.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Consoles, Computers and Other Stuff. :: Other Video Games-