Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most Favorite Thing on Your Computer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

Most Favorite Thing on Your Computer? Vide
PostSubject: Most Favorite Thing on Your Computer?   Most Favorite Thing on Your Computer? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:23 am

Ok, this thread is not trying to get anyone to flame or troll this time. What do you have on your computer which you're obsessed the most about? On my computer in the other room, I have pictures of things which I use for my avatar and sig, also for this computer too, and new Starry Night 6.0 which I open up on occasion but not every day as on days when my computer is going slow and I need it to go faster, I don't open it up. On this computer, it has no horizon. It wasn't set up properly like on my own.

Also if we can add a Poll Section, I could gladly move it there. I want to help out this forum and better the Misc Section for the future and too for J-master.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
Davidda
Thunder Trainer
Thunder Trainer
Davidda

Most Favorite Thing on Your Computer? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Most Favorite Thing on Your Computer?   Most Favorite Thing on Your Computer? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:07 pm

I am very obsessed with downloading mario games and playing Command and Conquer.
Back to top Go down

Most Favorite Thing on Your Computer?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Latiaswebs :: Miscellaneous Discussion-