Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. Vide
PostSubject: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:34 am

Yep. The title says it all. It's a gossip thread affraid

Here you are allowed to talk freely about fail threads/quotes/members/posts, recent happenings, what horrible things other members did to you, and every other thing you can gossip about.

This is not a flame/troll/curse thread!

Keep that in mind. I don't want fights in this tread -we have a free PM system for all your hatemails- so try to complain about someone/something on a decent level, and try to limit the swearing as much as possible.

Also, no complaining about LatiasWebs punishment points you received.

If I see someone doing that, that person will receive his/her punishment points tripled. Questions about your LatiasWebs punishment points? >> Forum Helpdesk

The user gossip is also not limited to LatiasWebs.
(Not much to gossip about, with only 20 members)

You can gossip about members of Serebii, BulbaGarden, Marriland, Super Gyarados Forums, etc. Everything you can think of.

A maturity test? Probably. Prove me that it is possible to gossip about other members without starting a flame war wink2
Back to top Go down
https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com
Ulver
Boulder trainer
Ulver

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:28 am

How long have you all known each other? I don't know goddamn anyone very well here lol. I just make myself feel at home. New avatar. I fit in so well now because I have an anime avatar of my own. Lol before I put this one up I had some kind of sadistic murder art shit for an avatar. Taken down before seen.
Back to top Go down
Ontop
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:40 am

Ulver wrote:
How long have you all known each other?

I started learning those guys about christmas 2009 i think.
Back to top Go down
pastel
Marsh Trainer
Marsh Trainer
pastel

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:54 pm

me too, I knew everyone starting january, but I already had seen calze6 and J.master post a couple of times on serebii.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:51 am

Boy, I'd love to make this rant. I heard that Reno got kicked off the SPP chat by Erik_Destler for banning Meical even though he deserved it. He was saying, "he was gay," and talking about how he liked guys and all and then copied the logs and then posted in Banned From #SPP and #SPP-Wifi Unfairly. POST HERE. READ THE FIRST POST. and then I heard that Serebii finally posted in the thread. I wonder why Reno deserved his ban when he banned someone else fairly when Meical or Fammumar completely deserved it. This just isn't right.

Also I've been gone and monitoring most activity on that forum and playing Mario Kart DS at the same time. All due to boredom. I still go on IRC though, all right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
Davidda
Thunder Trainer
Thunder Trainer
Davidda

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:46 pm

I heard that the user "NOD Brotherhood" is a complete addict to an in-game made team, that does not exist in reality.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 am

Who's being giving Max -17 rep points?
Back to top Go down
Ontop
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:08 pm

calze6 wrote:
Who's being giving Max -17 rep points?

Pastel. He also gave MuffinPaula alot of + because he liked her avatar.
Back to top Go down
Davidda
Thunder Trainer
Thunder Trainer
Davidda

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:27 pm

dunno, I gave him 2 reps+ nothing more...
Back to top Go down
pastel
Marsh Trainer
Marsh Trainer
pastel

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:04 am

I was told not to do it anymore. But it was actually me.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Naughty boy! Why on Max? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
krakenzeus
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
krakenzeus

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Also The noncompetitive trainers hideout mk2 reached 100 members!
Back to top Go down
pastel
Marsh Trainer
Marsh Trainer
pastel

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:23 am

calze6 wrote:
It had something to do with my hate against infinite. I never managed to get into infinite + 1.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:21 am

Reps clearly don't represent how good their avatar is. If some new guy comes in, the'll think muffinpaula is awesome and max is a loser. It's not fair.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:32 am

pastel wrote:
calze6 wrote:
It had something to do with my hate against infinite. I never managed to get into infinite + 1.

Infinity plus 1 is still infinity. When you add or subtract anything to or from infinity except subtracting infinity, you get infinity. How hard is that?

You're also so sweet and kind and I sent you plenty of new pms. You should read them when you sign on and I hope you can see this post because I'm bumping the thread back up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.   The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official LatiasWebs Gossip Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Latiaswebs :: Miscellaneous Discussion-