Latias' Heaven
Hi MichaelXD, you have a mole on your right leg. Very Happy
Latias' Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latias' Heaven

Welcome to LatiasWebs!

HomeLatiasWebs HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ontop
Admin
Admin

The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Emoraptor wrote:
Would the thread be stickied, or would we see a new column altogether?

Problably sticked.
Back to top Go down
pastel
Marsh Trainer
Marsh Trainer
pastel

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:18 am

I will surely be able to do tutorials about spriting, however, I think I'm getting expelled from school, so I don't think I'll get into a computer too often.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Don't you have a computer at home?
Back to top Go down
Firekit
Cascade Trainer
Cascade Trainer
Firekit

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:20 pm

I agree with the thread.
Back to top Go down
Emoraptor
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Emoraptor

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Alright, so I'm guessing most people want this tread.
Next question: who's gonna write it?
I'm all up for it. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://www.matthewgrant.com
J-Master
Admin
Admin
J-Master

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:52 pm

As already said; if anyone wants to write a guide about sprites/banners/animations/drawings/whatever, it's totally fine. It doesn't matter who writes the guide as long as the guide isn't filled with useless nonsense. Just a little tip: Make one general thread. In that thread you can use the first post as an index. People who regularly make digital art can post tips in that thread to fill up the collection of tips and tutorials on the index page. Just make sure that the thread maker is an active forum member so he/she can update the thread when there are new (good) tips.

Pfff, this is a lot of commotion about one single thread. You don't have to ask permission for making a thread like this in the future. I know that it is done with good intentions, but if you want to see a thread on the forums, just post it (but using common sense before posting will be appreciated Wink ). Put some effort in it (so NO one-liners) and it'll probably get stickied.
Back to top Go down
https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com
Emoraptor
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Emoraptor

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:46 am

I'm in the process of making the tutorial, w/ help from pastel.

Anyone like the idea of latiaswebs shoddy server?
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:07 pm

It'll be hell to make and seeing as there are only thirty of us, no one will use it.
Back to top Go down
pastel
Marsh Trainer
Marsh Trainer
pastel

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:08 pm

The thread is done, and I already made one tutorial. I will probably make another one later. Or whenever I have time.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:19 pm

Why can't we have an option to view forum leaders? Every time I try to I get a message that says
Error
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0>

<TR>
<td> </TD></TR>
<TR>
<td align=middle>You haven't got the rights to access this page</TD></TR>
<TR>
<td> </TD></TR></TABLE>
I don't know what that means. Also I want the ranking glitch to be fixed. It appears to me that the Rainbow Trainer and Thunder Trainer were inserted in backwards. Thunder comes before Rainbow in the game series.

Also when I go to the Member's List on the forums, it only displays the avatar, the username, join date, last visit, pm, and website. It doesn't even display the amount of posts they have like when I was searching for members on the serebiiforums recently. Can anyone add that option in and I don't know if anyone displayed their humor yet but I have to look in Statistics every time to see how many posts someone has when I should be able to see it right there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timeanddate.com
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:22 am

Ok! That post and that other post I made made me find out that it's not just the signature. There's a problem with posting screenshots onto posts in the forum. What the hell is going on? I should've noticed it right after I made that one.

I suggest that VM's should have an Option to edit and fix spelling errors or add more instead of VM after VM. Anyone else agree with me?
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Another suggestion today. I suggest that the forum should submit messages even though you receive an error page. I received an error page earlier, about an hour ago of a message that didn't go through and when I checked my iPod, that's what it looked like. This needs to be fixed. I'm tired of sometimes having to type in the same thing again because it wouldn't go through and the message was this close to being a little too long and too hard to remember.
Back to top Go down
Davidda
Thunder Trainer
Thunder Trainer
Davidda

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:17 pm

I once wrote something.
Then it was an error.
Then I wrote it again.
And voila! I successfully made a double post!
So there seems to be no trouble here in my house.
Dunno why it's trouble for you, Max... Sad
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Every time, I try to open up https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com/forumdisplay-f29 or so, it doesn't show and I keep getting an error page instead of what I'm really looking for. Is there really a forum 29 or does it go from 28 to 30? Because this really makes no logical sense. My iPod keeps saying "Safari can not open the page because of too many redirects."
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Vm's need to have an edit button and I need to be able to report posts. Pam, that was a suggestion so it doesn't count against me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:49 am

Number 1. I request for my account to be unbanned. Number 2. I request my questions and posts to be put back. Let's use this thread for suggestions, questions, or answers only. I'm sorry about the excessive swearing 25 days ago. I was pissed.

Why can't we install an Edit button for VM's?
Why don't VM's have an Edit button? Things need to be edited and people make typos.

Why doesn't the Pm system have a Report or Forward Button? I got a private message from Drakath that called me a bitch.

I showed it to a couple people and I need to see my message again.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 pm

You can't undelete posts. They are gone. Also, you can't edit VMs because they are already sent and we can now read them. You can't add these things thanks to it being forumotion. I know this because of my forum. Just trying to help. However, why should the mods + me in my forum unban you? You have been constantly breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
Davidda
Thunder Trainer
Thunder Trainer
Davidda

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:26 pm

I would suggest a nick change thread somewhere.
For the people who are not happy with their nicks.
All I know is that the admins can change nicks of other members.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:29 pm

It's not a nick change. It's an unban request. I'm only using a borrowed account that J-master activated through me talking to him on IRC.
Back to top Go down
Davidda
Thunder Trainer
Thunder Trainer
Davidda

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:00 pm

...Im not talking about unbans.
Im talking about nick changes. I noticed that we don't have that thread, and it would be useful to have it.
Back to top Go down
calze6
Volcano Trainer
Volcano Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:01 am

Requesting to split competitive discussion and RMT to 2 different forums.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:31 pm

https://latiaswebs.forumotion.com/forum-suggestions-helpdesk-f3/requesting-pms-to-have-report-buttons-t211.htm

Can anyone take my suggestion here into consideration? Pms need TO HAVE a report button? Why don't they yet?
Back to top Go down
Emoraptor
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Emoraptor

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:30 am

Urm,
Um,
I liked the Missing no edition of latias webs :P
Is there any possible way of getting that at random?
Like, you log in once, Hey! Its Misisng no!
Go on again, its regular!
Back to top Go down
Emoraptor
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Emoraptor

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:08 am

BACK ON TOPIC
Will we see anything for christmas?
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:15 am

Emoraptor wrote:
BACK ON TOPIC
Will we see anything for christmas?

Possibly. With Christmas decorations for the forums and I want to play some Christmas songs in Japanese. They go really great around November, December.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread   The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official LatiasWebs Suggestions Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latias' Heaven :: Latiaswebs :: Forum Suggestions & Helpdesk-